Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Casa de Solana, Yes!!!

Casa de Solana is one of the best (if not the best) B&Bs in St. Augustine, Florida.
Just check out what other are writing:
As a young couple trying to get away from the hustle and bustle of South Beach. We found a gem in the heart of old towne! Not only did they allow our little doggies, but they had a wine hour and free wi-fi!! 

Not sure what we loved more...the two amazing Inn Keepers (Luis & Mary), the outstanding breakfasts, the incredible ghost stories about the hotel, or the most comfortable bed! I'm even reluctant to reveal the room we stayed in because we want to keep it our little secret, but I'll divulge - The Confederate Room.

Can't wait to come back to this special little b&b!



-----------------------------------
My first trip to St. Augustine. I stayed at the Casa de Solana in "Theresa's Room" while my sister, husband and their little Yorkie stayed in another room. They are pet friendly!

I loved the atmosphere, the decor, the jetted tub, and the service. Old world elegance and charm. I really loved my room! Close to everything - shopping, museums, restaurants. I had such a wonderful experience and I fully intend to return!



-----------------------------------
and so on...
http://www.tripadvisor.se/ShowUserReviews-g34599-d120121-r84337190-Casa_de_Solana-Saint_Augustine_Florida.html


For sure one beautiful web site! Check it out here http://www.nationsoldestcity.com/2010/07/casa-de-solana or here http://www.casadesolana.com

No comments:

Post a Comment